Email To : [email protected] (While sending a reply, please don’t delete or modify the original content, OR ensure the code “Source: Monster” is included in the mail’s subject line)For Internal Use of Employer – Monster Resume ID: 35881143 Personal Folder ID: 18146865Dear Avinash,
This is Sanchari Mukhopadhyay representing CareerNet Consulting ( www.careernet.co.in ), Bangalore.
CareerNet Consulting is an consulting firm with over 10 years of excellence in integrated recruitment consulting services in IT, ERP, CRM and Analytics verticals.
Currently, we have been entrusted the task of on-boarding Java / J2EE professionals with Persistent Systems Limited for Hyderabad location.
Please find the details below.
Company : Persistent Systems Limited
Job Location : Hyderabad
Job Type : Permanent
Skill: Java / J2EE
Experience required for the Job : 4 -10 Years
Java Developer is expected to create and support Web-based applications, Web Services and Web interfaces. He will be responsible for service side component designing, detailed technical designing, development, testing, implementation and maintenance. Working with cross functional teams, the Developer will participate in the scrum calls and daily stand-up meets. He will also review and understand business requirements ensuring that development tasks are completed within the timeline provided and that issues are fully tested with minimal defects.
- Experience working in Core Java/J2ee/Hibernate/Struts/Spring/EJBs/Web Services
- Excellent Knowledge of OOPs concepts, Design Pattern & SQL
- Responsible for understanding the entire code base, architectural considerations & design
- Experience in leading a team of 4-5 members
- Experience in Java,J2EE development.
- Frameworks: Hibernate/ Struts/ Spring/ Servlets/JSP.
- Good to have :Web Services: SOAP/REST
- Database: SQL (MS-SQL, DB2, Oracle)
- Hands on knowledge on JAVA Script, HTML 5, CSS, JQuery & Ajax
Kindly let us know your opinion along with your Updated profile and following details, so that we can discuss and proceed.
Total IT Experience (Years) :
Relevant experience with Java / J2EE :-
Payroll Company (in case of Contract employees):
Notice period on papers:
Available to take up F2F discussion on 6th February,2016 (Yes / No):
Latest Academic Credentials :
Hope to hear from you soon. Please feel free to reach me incase of any queries where I would be glad to address them.
Thanks and Regards,
CareerNet Technologies Pvt.Ltd.
Ph: +91 8066560275
Email: [email protected]